Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dear Parents and Carers,
I have removed some songs linked to Youtube as parents have told me their child has followed the link and then gone on to explore youtube, accessing other inappropriate material.
Thank you for letting me know. We aim to provide a safe site for our children to access so I do need to know if you are experiencing any difficulties.
There are some wonderful songs and stories on youtube which you might search for yourself at home. As our children are becoming more competent at using their computers and iPads to access internet sites they will need close monitoring by adults to ensure they stay in safe spaces.
Equally, please let me know if you find another site that is worth sharing with everyone.
Thank you
Jill

No comments:

Fiji

Birthday Fun!

Identify the Emotion

Masks and Puppets

Literactive Stories and Activities

Thomas The Tank Engine

Spot

Chuggington - Trains

Bus story